Fees, inspection and to apply
Fees are set nationally and are subject to review:
- Band A - up to 2,500 litres: £44
- Band B - 2,500 to 50,000 litres: £60
- Band C - more than 50,000 litres: £125.
More guidance and information relating to storing petrol safely can be found on the HSE webpage.
To make sure petroleum stored on a designated premises does not present a risk to the public or the environment, an inspection may be deemed necessary prior to or after a certificate has been issued. We would:
- normally make an appointment to visit you or;
- may undertake a "spot check" without prior arrangement.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for a PSC or want to more details please email EnvironmentalQuality@slough.gov.uk.