When an application is made to the licensing authority for the grant, variation or review of a premise licence or club premise certificate, a copy must also be sent to the responsible authorities:
- Responsible Autorities for entertainment and alcohol licences
- Responsible Autorities for for Temporary Event Notice.
They make representations to the licensing authority if they feel the application does not promote any or all of the four licensing objectives:
- Prevention of crime and disorder;
- public safety;
- prevention of public nuisance;
- the protection of children from harm.
Any other persons
The Licensing Act allows any other persons, (any individual, body or business) to make a representation. The representations to licensing authorities can either support or object to an application for the grant, variation, minor variation or review of premises licences and club premises certificates, regardless of the representative's geographic proximity to the premises.
Any applications listed below are subject to the 28 day consultation period and only contain brief details. Contact the licensing team if you require further information.
- Lush Hampers - premise license application - notice active until end of 30 December 2021.
Current Review Notices
Any premises subject to a 28 day review will appear here. Contact the licensing team if you require further information or to make representation.
- There are currently no active review notices
How to make a representation
Any interested party who wish to make a representation should contact the licensing team.