Because there's no health without mental health:
- Mental Health For Life - a learning resource to help individuals and organisations improve both their own mental health and the mental health of the people they serve.
- Mental health services for children and young people includes the #littlebluebookofsunshine which explains some of the things you can do right now to feel better, or who to turn to if things feel too much.
- The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) deals with all aspects of children and young people’s mental health.
- KOOTH - a free online counselling and support for young people
- THRIVE - for young people with information, advice and guidance on mental wellbeing: anger, anxiety, depression and self harm and relationships: abuse and bullying.
- Slough Public Health - resources for emotional health and wellbeing for Slough residents.
- NHS East Berkshire Clinical Commissioning Group local transformation plan outlines what we want to do to better support children and young people’s emotional health and wellbeing, including Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).