Slough Borough Council offers a pre-application advice service to help your proposal get planning permission. Pre-application advice allows a planning officer to informally consider your planning application before it is formally submitted. This allows you to discuss with a planning officer site issues such as roads, footpaths, noise levels and traffic implications. You will be able to gather an understanding of whether there is a likely chance of you getting planning permission, and what you may need to change about your application to increase its chance of being approved.
Pre-application advice can help you to:
- understand the information and consultation requirements for a planning application
- understand the planning policies and criteria that will be applied when determining your application
- identify any planning issues or environmental impact of your proposals
- save time and money by getting it right first time.
Pre-application price list and advice form
- pre-application advice form - requests for pre-application advice must be made through this form.
You can submit this form by email to email@example.com
Please note pre-application advice represents the informal opinion of the council on your proposals, taking into account the information available at the time. The advice given will not prejudice the formal decision made by the council when formal planning permission is applied for.
If you have any questions about pre-application advice, please contact us for advice: