Experimental Traffic Regulation Orders
An experimental order can only stay in force for a maximum of 18 months while the effects are monitored and assessed.
Changes can be made during the first six months of the experimental period to any of the restrictions (except charges) if necessary, before the council decides whether or not to continue with the changes brought in by the experimental order on a permanent basis.
- Colnbrook By Pass Lakeside Road ETRO - notice of making, plan, TRO.
- Elmhurst Road ETRO - Notice of making, plan, sealed TRO.
- Holy Family Catholic School Street ETRO - Notice of Making and plan.
- Moat Drive School Street Notice and Sealed TRO.
- Salt Hill Way and White Close residents permit scheme plan sealed TRO, NOM