Built in 1997, Langley Leisure Centre is one of the borough’s prime leisure sites. It has recently undergone a year-long refurbishment after much of the plant and other machinery had reached to the end of its useful life.
It has reopened following a multi-million pound refurbishment to extend the facilities, improve the car parking and renew tired facilities.
Langley Leisure Centre now benefits from:
- new plant equipment and other machinery
- upgraded ventilation and lighting
- an extension to the current gym, doubling its capacity
- improved activity studios
- a fully refurbished main pool
- new internal design and decoration
- increased parking provision.
Being built for Slough Borough Council by Slough Urban Renewal.
Visit the Everyone Active website for more information and activity sessions.