Town centre management in Slough works with retailers, businesses and town centre stakeholders. We are working towards developing and improving:
- high street facilities
- retail offer
- public realm and
- promote economic growth in the high street.
To progress with this work, Slough Borough Council has set up a Town Centre Partnership.
Town Centre Partnership
The Slough Town Centre Partnership aims to:
- position the town centre as a key business location as well as a local destination for shopping and leisure
- drive local economic growth and enhance the well-being of the community, creating a viable and sustainable town centre economy.
The Partnership works collaboratively with retailers, local businesses and the community to strengthen the retail offer, promote the centre as a business location and support the success of The Curve.
It will generate a thriving town centre to maximise visitor footfall and offer customer choice and satisfaction.
This is an informal partnership with members of the public, private, voluntary and community sectors:
- Thames Valley Police
- Slough Council for Voluntary Services
- local media
- Queensmere Observatory
- regional/store managers from the multi-national and independent retailers within the Town Centre.
The Group is chaired by Santander UK. Starbucks act as Vice Chair.