In year admissions in Slough
Please use these guides to help you make an application for in year admissions:
Pupils usually start school at the start of the school year in September. Sometimes you may wish to change your child's school during the school year. This could be because:
- you move house, either within or into Slough
- you want to change your child's school for personal reasons.
If this is the case you must:
- ask the headteacher of your child’s school to complete Part B of the application. Please email them a link to the form. If you have issues accessing or completing this form, please contact the school admissions team.
- then complete an in year application form via our Citizen Portal. You must have made sure your headmaster has also completed Part B. Without a completed Part B, your application would be deemed incomplete.
- upload the correct proof with your application - details of supporting document required.