In year admissions

In year admissions in Slough

Please use these guides to help you make an application for in year admissions:

Pupils usually start school at the start of the school year in September. Sometimes you may wish to change your child's school during the school year. This could be because:

  • you move house, either within or into Slough
  • you want to change your child's school for personal reasons.

If this is the case you must:

  1. ask the headteacher of your child’s school to complete Part B of the application. Please email them a link to the form. If you have issues accessing or completing this form, please contact the school admissions team.
  2. then complete an in year application form via our Citizen Portal. You must have made sure your headmaster has also completed Part B. Without a completed Part B, your application would be deemed incomplete.
  3. upload the correct proof with your application - details of supporting document required.