About the Slough Wellbeing Board
The Slough Wellbeing Board is a partnership with organisations from the public, private and voluntary sector in Slough. The Board brings together key organisations to improve the health and wellbeing of Slough residents. More details on Wellbeing Board can be found on our Committees details page.
The Board has senior representatives from:
- Slough Borough Council
- Berkshire Public Health
- Frimley Collaborative Clinical Commissioning Group
- Frimley Health Foundation Trust
- Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue
- Slough Council for Voluntary Services
- Slough Youth Parliament
- Thames Valley Police.
All board meetings take place in public. A full details can be found on our browse meetings page.
The Slough Wellbeing Board has a Wellbeing Strategy for 2020-25. It focuses around four priority areas:
- Starting Well
- Strong, Healthy and Attractive Neighbourhoods
- Workplace Health.
Details of the work the Board has done can be found in the Wellbeing Board Annual reports: