Support and advice
- Support for you to make informed choices about any aspect of your life.
- Access to early help for concerns and problems you may have including areas such as emotional wellbeing, relationships, sexual health and substance misuse.
- Personal, social and health education group work to enhance self esteem, confidence, aspiration and achievement to improve life chances.
- Support for you to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Support for you if you feel unsafe.
Jobs and learning
- Support for you to secure employment and/or training, including opportunities such as work experience and volunteering.
- Your opportunities to gain knowledge, skills and qualifications through good quality schools, FE colleges and a variety of youth support services.
Things to do
- A range of easy to access positive youth activities for you including sports, music and arts in the community.
- Your access to safe places and youth projects offering personal and social development opportunities.