Young people are important to us. Our young people’s service supports you to realise your potential and to make the most of opportunities available to you.
We're here to help if you are aged between 11 and 19 years (or up to 25 with a statement of Special Educational Need), and:
- are looking for something to do
- need support to find a job or want to explore your education and training options
- want to influence how services are delivered to young people
- need support with issues that concern you
We run a range of drop-in and appointment based information, advice and guidance sessions where young people can get help from our trained workers. These run at a range of venues across the town.
Working together with our partners from the YES Consortium, we offer:
- a range of sports, arts and social activities
- personal development programmes for you to get active and get involved
- opportunities to learn new skills and make new friends
To find out more, head to our youth section on Slough Family Information Service website.
To contact the Young People’s Service call us on 01753 476589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.