We offer a range of pest control treatments for both domestic and commercial premises.
Pest control services are available 9am - 5pm every day and on Bank Holidays. If you need advice or wish to book an appointment please re-dial 03444 828 322.
OAPs and residents who can show they are in receipt of a passport type benefit, specifically Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support are entitled to a discount for pest control treatments. The charges for domestic properties for pest control treatments are:
• Rats cost per treatment : £12 (£6 with discount)
• Mice cost per treatment : £18 (£8 with discount)
• Bedbugs, ants and fleas for treatment of typical 2 bedroom house : £50 (£25 with discount)
• Cockroaches per treatment of typical 2 bedroom house: £105 (£50 with discount)
• Wasps treatment of first nest: £48 (£24 with discount)
• Wasps treatment of second nest £22 (£11 with discount)
Payment will be required prior to the treatment being carried out. A two bedroom house will comprise of no more than 5 rooms – kitchen, lounge, bathroom, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2. There will be a further £12 charge per room for larger properties treated for cockroaches, bedbugs, ants or fleas. Further information can be found on the council contractor's website Dial A Pest.
The charges for commercial properties for pest control treatments are:
• Rats and mice £180 for a 2 bedroom residential tenanted dwelling house in single occupancy (up to three visits). For large commercial premises such as HMOs, hotels and trading outlets and all other properties a pre-survey and quote will be required.
• Bedbugs, fleas and ants £127 for a 2 bedroom tenanted house plus £22.45 for each additional room (up to two visits for qualifying properties). For large commercial premises such as HMOs, hotels or trading outlets a pre-survey and quote will be required.
• Wasps cost per nest: £57
• Cockroaches £183 for up to a 2 bedroom tenanted house in single family occupancy for up to 3 visits. With a charge of £22.45 per additional room. For large commercial premises such as hotels or trading outlets a pre-survey and quote will be required.