Compulsory Purchase Order
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Please go to our accessibility statement for more information.
6 Carlisle Road
Tower House and Ashbourne House, Chalvey
- Proposed Compulsory Purchase Order (PDF)
- Compulsory Purchase Order - notice (PDF)
- Compulsory Purchase Order - statement of reasons (PDF)
- Compulsory Purchase Order - map (PDF)
Property licensing schemes
Following Slough Borough Council's Cabinet on 25 March 2019 approving the proposal for introducing two property licensing schemes, the council must publish details of the schemes through a prescribed legal notice.
These notices are:
- Designation of the whole of the borough (PDF) for Additional HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation) licensing, that are not covered by the National Mandatory HMO Licensing.
- Designation of the majority of Chalvey and Central wards for Selective Licensing (PDF). The designation for Selective Licensing applies to any privately rented property that is not a licensable house in multiple occupation, and is occupied under a tenancy or a licence. The area covered by Selective Licensing is shown in the map included within the notice and delineated in red.
For any further information, you can contact the Housing Regulation Team by emailing PrivateSectorHousing1@slough.gov.uk or calling 01753 875431.