Cookie Consent by

Antisocial behaviour

Reporting antisocial behaviour

If you are a victim of antisocial behaviour, you may need to contact the police. For example, if you have been racially abused or physically assaulted, you should contact Thames Valley Police by calling 101. In an emergency, call 999.

You also need to report the incident to the relevant Housing officer who will:

  • take your complaint
  • advise you on how long the initial investigation will take and
  • advise what action, if any, can be taken by housing services.

You can also use the online form to report antisocial behaviour.

Contact Housing

Contact the housing team