Council housing and tenants

Tenants and Leaseholders survey

Win £100, £75 and £50 cash prizes by completing a survey, if you’re contacted by our partner MEL Research.

The survey is to get views on the service provided by the council’s housing service and to drive service improvements. Tenants and leaseholders will be randomly selected, so if you’re contacted, take the opportunity to let us know your views and have a chance to win 1 of 3 prize draws.

Starting from this week, people will be contacted by email. The next stage will be a follow up text, phone call or letter in the post. The data given back to the council will be anonymous.