Change of circumstances

How to tell us

Change of address

If you are registered with our Self service portal, you can use the:

If you are not registered with the self service portal please complete the relevant form:

Changes in circumstances

If your circumstances have changed, this might affect the amount of council tax you pay. Please check our discounts and exemptions page.