Change of circumstances


If you believe that you are entitled to a refund please the Council Tax refund application form. If you have issues accessing or completing this form, please call 01753 475111. 

If you pay by direct debit, the refund will be paid directly back into that account.

If you are requesting a refund from a joint council tax account to go into a sole bank account then we will need authorisation from all parties.

For executors requesting a refund please see What to do about council tax in the event of a death.