How to apply for free school meals
Children attending the below schools need to apply through the school
- Arbourvale School - free school meals
- Baylis Court School - free school meals
- Godolphin Junior School - free school meals
- Phoenix Infant Academy - free school meals
- Pippins Primary School contacts page.
- Priory School contact details
- Western House Academy
Children attending the following schools apply through the council's website
- any other Slough school
- Cranbury College (Reading)
- Great Holland Primary School (Bracknell)
- Hamilton School (Reading)
- Maiden Erlegh School in Reading (Reading)
- Maiden Erlegh School (Wokingham)
- Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge (Oxfordshire)
- Trevelyan Middle School (Windsor).
If you think you qualify for free school meals you can apply either by:
- completing our online free school meal application form
- contacting your child's school.
To use our online form you must supply an e-mail address so we can inform you of the result of your application. If you don't have an e-mail address or would prefer to complete a paper application form, please apply through your child's school.
Please make sure you have the following information ready before making an application:
- your National Insurance number, or if you are an Asylum Seeker your National Asylum Support Service number (NASS)
- your personal information including your date of birth and full legal name
- your child's name and school
- details of the benefits you currently receive.