How to apply for free school meals
Children attending Arbourvale School, Baylis Court School, Godolphin Junior School or Phoenix Infant Academy
If you think you qualify for free school meals you must apply directly via the school:
- Arbourvale School - free school meals
- Baylis Court School - free school meals
- Godolphin Junior School - free school meals
- Phoenix Infant Academy - free school meals
- Pippins Primary School contacts page.
Children attending any other Slough school, Hamilton School (Reading) or Trevelyan Middle School (Windsor)
If you think you qualify for free school meals you can apply either by:
- completing our online free school meal application form
- contacting your child's school.
To use our online form you must supply an e-mail address so we can inform you of the result of your application. If you don't have an e-mail address or would prefer to complete a paper application form, please apply through your child's school.
Please make sure you have the following information ready before making an application:
- your National Insurance number, or if you are an Asylum Seeker your National Asylum Support Service number (NASS)
- your personal information including your date of birth and full legal name
- your child's name and school
- details of the benefits you currently receive.