If you are aged 16-18 and meet the below criteria, you may qualify for a student reduced fare card. This card enables you to travel on First buses or First Great Western trains at under 16 prices.
- Attending full time further education and able to make the journey by bus or train.
- Resident in Slough.
- Parents receive one of:
- Income Support.
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income of £16,190 or less.
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.