Reporting a repair

If you are a council tenant, you can report a repair online or you can report a repair by telephone on freephone 0800 915 1215.

The council’s housing repairs partner “Osborne” have staff available to take your calls between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 12 noon Saturday.

An emergency call-out service operates outside of these hours 365 days a year on the same number.

You can find a list of the council's repair responsibilities here.

Help us help you

When reporting a repair, it would help us to deal with your request quickly and accurately, if you have the following information available:

  • your name, address and telephone number
  • the type of property i.e. house, flat etc
  • whether there is access to your property to carry out work
  • details of the problem, if known.

Useful telephone numbers

Southern Electricity emergency
0845 770 80 90 (local call rate)
Open 24 hours a day, 365 days

Transco gas emergency
0800 111 999 (Free call)
Open 24 hours a day, 365 days 

Slough Trading Estate Ltd
01753 213 200 

Thames Water
0845 9200 800
For fresh water supply