Any ice cream van trading within Slough will require a street trading consent. The consent will allow trading to take place throughout the whole borough, however the van can only remain static in any one location for a maximum of 20 minutes. Find more details on the street trading applications page.
Food & Safety
£500 for six months.
£100 for one month.
- Completed application form.
- Declaration of convictions and cautions form.
- Relevant fee.
- Basic DBS criminal record check - (please note that basic checks must be applied for through the Disclosure & Baring Service. Disclosure Scotland checks cannot be accepted).
- Valid passport or appropriate visa.
- 2 additional forms of identification (please see page 2 of application form).
- 1 passport size photograph of all applicants and nominated assistants.
- 1 colour photograph of the vehicle.
- Valid certificate of motor insurance.
- Valid MOT certificate.
- Evidence of Public Liability Insurance (£5m).
- Copies of any certificate or accreditation for food safety/hygiene issued within the last 3 years.