Private hire vehicle licence

Replacement vehicles

If you have had an accident please email the licensing team with the date of the accident and pictures of the accident damage. 

If you require a replacement vehicle, please complete the change of vehicle form and submit:

  • Certificate of motor insurance
  • Certificate of compliance
  • Copy of the vehicle registration document (V5)
  • Online payment receipt number.

Payment for a private hire change of vehicle must be made through our online payments system.