Homecare support workers help people living in the local community to live their lives the way that they want to.
Working with people in their own homes, as well as residential care settings, support workers make a real difference to people’s lives.
As a Homecare support worker you would support people to help them build on their existing skills and enable them to achieve their goals. You would work with older people, people with disabilities or people with mental health conditions.
Do you have the following qualities?
- Friendly and caring
- Excellent communication skills
- Would you like a job that makes a difference to people’s lives?
- Build a rapport with individuals
- Honest individual
- Reliable and flexible.
If the answer is yes, we could have the job for you. No experience is required – life experience and personal behaviour values are more important.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your need
- Paid travel time between visits
- Paid annual leave
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Opportunities for promotions.
The following Homecare providers in Slough may have vacancies you can apply for:
- Oxford House
- Forever Homecare
- Chrome Tree Care
- Kharis Solutions
- Bluebird Care
- Kcare Health
- Red Brick Care.