Register a stillbirth

Financial support and taking time off work

Following a stillbirth, you’re normally entitled to:

You may be asked for evidence to get financial support depending on what you’re claiming. You can use the certificate of stillbirth from the registrar.

Support organisations

The following organisations give you support and advice: