ESOL, English, Maths and Digital skills
ESOL and English
- Acess to employmnet - ESOL (Entry levels 2-3): Improve your English for the workplace.
- ESOL entry levels 1, 2 & 3: Improve your reading, writing and listening through a range of topics. Some levels are offered online.
- Everyday communications skills - ESOL pre-entry: Develop your speaking and listening skills.
- Access to employment - functional English (Levels 1-2): Develop confidence in reading, writing and speaking and listening. Some levels offered online.
- Functional English (Entry level 3) (Level 1): Be more confident in reading, writing and speaking. Some levels offered online.
- Everyday Maths (Entry levels 2-3): Improve your maths skills to help you find and progress and while in work.
- Functional Maths (Levels 1-2): Further improve your maths skills to help you find and progress and while in work. Available either online or in the classroom.
- Access to employment - digital skills for job hunters: develop basic computer skills including using keyboard, mouse, and emails.
- Digital skills for life: for learners with little or no previous computer skills.
- Everyday digital skills: learn basics of digital skills that can be used for getting a job and in employment. Available as once a week or twice a week.