Courses for the newly unemployed
- Teaching assistant: topics include what the role involves and qualifications.
- Care work: covers the role and qualifications.
- Construction: covers different jobs and their requirements.
- Green environment: covers what jobs are available and how to enter the sector.
- IT: covers types of roles available, skill shortages and IT trends.
- Finance: gives overview of areas in Finance and how to get into the sector.
- Community warden: covers skills and knowledge required.
- Workshops covering CV writing, completing application forms, interview skills, and transferrable skills.