Tenancy advice for the bereaved


If you are the surviving joint tenant then the tenancy will be put into your name.

You need to show your neighbourhood housing officer:

  • the death certificate
  • your photo ID
  • proof of your address at the time of death.

Your neighbourhood housing officer will process the change to your tenancy agreement.