Court summons

How do I contact you?

You can contact our Customer Service Centre on 01753 475111, 9:00am to 5:00pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00am to 5:00pm on Wednesdays and 9:00am to 4:45pm on Fridays.

Alternatively you can email please ensure the subject of your email includes your Council Tax number with inside brackets, for example (XXXXXXX- SUMMONS).

Do not delay, please contact us - we are here to help you.