- Expenses for Gavin Jones are paid by Essex County Council and billed to Slough Borough Council. Gavin started the Assistant Commissioner role in January 2022, and as Head of Paid Service in March 2022.
- Commissioners' fees are set by the Department for Levelling up Housing and Communities at:
- £1,200 per day for the Lead Commissioner
- £1,100 per day for the other Commissioners.
- Commissioners’ expenses (travel and hotel/meals) are paid by the Council as stated in the terms of their appointment.
Assistant Commissioner /
Head of Paid Service
|Employer oncosts (£)||2,027||2,038||-|
|Hotel / meals (£)||-||205||-|