Antisocial behaviour

What you can do

You can report antisocial behaviour using the online form.

We log all incidents reported through the online form to find long-term solutions. We use the details to identify areas where problems are occurring.

We do not have the resources to attend incidents. If you need someone to attend, call Thames Valley Police on 101.

Serious antisocial behaviour

Serious incidents of antisocial behaviour are those where you fear for your own or another's safety. Report these incidents to Thames Valley Police on 101. In an emergency, call 999.


Visit the StayWise website for free safety education resources. Staywise also have a directory of emergency services and other agencies.