Antisocial behaviour

Antisocial behaviour - what you can do

What you can do

You can report antisocial behaviour using the online form.

All emails received on the antisocial behaviour hotline are logged and the details are used to identify areas where problems are occurring, so that long-term solutions can be found.

Please note, we do not have resources to be able to attend incidents. Should you need attendance, please contact Thames Valley Police on 101.

Serious incidents of antisocial behaviour - where you fear for your own or another's safety - and crime should be reported to Thames Valley Police on 101. In an emergency dial 999.


The StayWise website is a free safety education resource bank which gives safety information and activities and a directory of emergency services and other agenices within the country.