Slough's cycling strategy aims to:
- improve facilities for cyclists
- improve safety for cyclists
- provide people with an alternative to the car for some journeys.
In turn this will help to:
- reduce traffic congestion
- improve the urban environment
- promote good health and leisure opportunities.
For more information on our cycling and other transport strategies visit the Local Transport Plan page.
The Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan (LCWIP)
The LCWIP sets out to:
“make cycling and walking the natural choice for short journeys, or as part of a longer journey (by 2040).”
Find out more from our Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan page.