Front of House Volunteer @ The Curve
What does the role involve?
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere to all visitors.
- Welcoming visitors to the activity or event and directing them to the event location.
- Ushering people attending events and performances.
- Ensure the clean and tidy presentation of the front of house areas, especially inside the multipurpose space.
- Helping Curve staff get ready for an arts / performance activity or event and helping clear away afterwards.
- Offering support for promoting the performance, activity or event.
- Looking after artists or performers or VIPs attending activities or performances.
- Monitoring backstage areas including Green Room.
- Provide accurate information about the Curve and its arts and performance activities and events, promoting its productions and the other areas of its work, such as Arts Development.
- Talking to customers about the arts and performance activities and events, gathering feedback.
Please note: Volunteers need to be 18+ for evening volunteering. Daytime duties may be undertaken by volunteers 16+
If you're interested in this role download the Front of House Volunteer role description to find full details
To apply fill in the online application form.