One of the best things you can do for your health and finances is to give up smoking. The health benefits start within hours of putting out the last cigarette. If you:
- make it to 28 days smoke-free you are 5 times more likely to quit for good.
- stop smoking you will improve your mental health and wellbeing and your physical health.
Why give up smoking
- Save money - try the stop smoking savings calculator.
- Feel healthier.
- Enjoy the taste of food.
- Improve your circulation.
- Improve your breathing.
- Protect your family and friends from passive smoking.
- Protect your unborn baby.
- Reduce your chances of getting cancer.
It’s never too late to stop smoking.