How can you help?
Abuse can take place in a person's own home, in a residential or nursing home or a day centre or hospital. Unfortunately those being abused are often the least likely to tell someone or seek help. If you see or know something of concern please do not ignore it.
We treat cases of suspected abuse very seriously and lots of organisations in Slough work closely together, using the same policies and procedures. Get in touch with us and we will do something about it. Safeguarding adults is everybody’s business. If you see something, say something.
Contact Slough Adult Social Care Services:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, call 01753 475111 (option 1)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- use our report a safeguarding concern form. Please note this is a Word form so you will need to save the document, complete it and return as an email attachment.
- In an emergency out of normal office hours call the Emergency Duty Team on 01344 351999 or
- call the police on 999
- In a non-emergency, or to speak to someone about a non urgent matter, call Thames Valley Police on 101 or 08458 505 505.