The Chalvey household waste recycling centre can be used by those who live in:
- Slough and
- the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
- You must bring proof of address (such as a utility bill) and photo ID (driver's licence or passport).
- You do not need a permit to enter.
- The entrance barrier has a height restriction of 1.7 metre (5ft 9inches) - please check before you enter.
- An automatic number plate recognition and CCTV systems are in place to monitor site usage and unusually regular users will be investigated.
Vehicle height more than 1.7metres (5ft 9 inches)
If you live in:
- Slough and your vehicle is higher than the 1.7metres (5ft 9inches) height barrier you will be sent to the Waste Transfer Station. There, staff will assess the nature of your waste. You may be asked for proof of address (such as a recent utility bill) and photo ID (driver's licence or passport). You may be refused entry if you can’t supply this. The decision of site staff is final. We have a zero tolerance to abusive behaviour
- the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and your vehicle is higher than the 1.7metres (5ft 9inches) height barrier you must use the Waste Transfer Station at Stafferton Way household waste and recycling centre.