Housing benefit

Important service information banner.

Self service portal down on Sunday 26 May

The Self service portal will be down due to essential maintenance work on Sunday 26 May. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Transferring to Universal Credit

Over the next year, most working age people who receive legacy benefits will need to claim Universal Credit. This includes: Tax Credits, Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support, Income-Based Jobseeker's Allowance and Housing Benefit). Please look out for your migration notice as you will need to claim Universal Credit within three months of receiving that letter.

More information on the transfer to Universal Credit.

End banner for important service information.