Adapting or improving your home

Is there a charge for equipment and adaptations?

The assessment and advice is free and some items of equipment and minor adaptations are also usually free.
If you own or rent your home you may be entitled to a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) which can help towards the cost of adapting your home so you can live independently. You will be advised of this during your assessment.