Cookie Consent by

Adapting or improving your home

How to apply

Contact us to request an occupational therapy assessment. This assessment will initially look at what equipment, reablement or minor adaptations will make it easier for you to live independently.

For major adaptations, if a financial means test needs to be carried out you will be made aware of this during your assessment. You will then be given advice to on how to apply for financial assistance.