If you have been bereaved or affected by suicide, or know somebody else who has, support is available.
- Samaritans Slough offers a range of support for people and families who have experienced the loss of a loved one, friend or colleague to suicide.
- Help is at Hand booklet is a resource for people bereaved through suicide or other unexplained death, and for those helping them.
- Calm offers a free and confidential helpline and webchat open from 5pm to midnight every day.
- Support After Suicide Partnership offers timely and appropriate support to anyone bereaved or affected by suicide.
- Hope Again offers support for young people when someone dies.