Paying for residential or nursing home care

What if you are unhappy with the amount you are assessed to pay?

If you disagree with the financial assessment and think your contribution has been calculated incorrectly, you can ask for a review and provide any additional information to be taken into account.

For more information on requesting a review please call Social Care Charges on 01753 875748.