Adult Social Care and how to access

Can I get help to move into a care home?

Moving to a care home is a big decision. Before you decide anything please contact Adult Social Care Services (01753 475111) for advice.

If you have complex care needs that cannot be supported at home and your care assessment shows that you need to move to a care home we can offer advice about local homes that can offer the help you need.