Adult Social Care and how to access

What information and advice do we provide?

We can give you advice about your situation and provide information about local organisations which may be able to provide services and support you need.

If you prefer you can go straight to our Adult Social Care information and contact portal to find:

  • services to help you live safely at home
  • support to get out and about
  • things to do
  • help with housing or finding a care home.

Information and advice services are free and available to all Slough adults, their families and carers.