- The prevention of crime and disorder;
- Public safety;
- The prevention of public nuisance;
- The protection of children from harm.
A premises licence will authorise the holder to provide the following licensable activities on a premises (which may be either a building or open land):
- Sale by retail of alcohol;
- Supply of alcohol to a club member;
- The provision of regulated entertainment; and
- The provision of late night refreshment.
How to apply
To make an application you must;
- submit an application form
- submit an operating schedule
- submit a plan of the premises
- give details of the designed premises supervisor
- pay the required fee
- advertise the application in the local press and also on the premises
For further details regarding making an application for a premises licence, please contact the licensing team. Application forms and further information is also available at the GOV.UK website.
The licensing bulletin contains information and articles for our current licence holders.