Change of circumstances

Please check our discounts and exemptions page - if your circumstances change this could affect your entitlement.


If you believe that you are entitled to a refund please download the 'Council Tax Refund Request' form and complete and return it to the address on the form. Alternatively you can hand it in to the Customer Service Centre, MyCouncil.

Change of address

If you move house, please complete the online change of address form.

Contacting the revenues team

We do not usually acknowledge receipt of any documents received.

We normally respond to enquiries in date order, unless there are other pressing matters, for instance the receipt of a summons, so make sure you tell us all about these. All written communications are stored on our document imaging system and cannot be lost.

We will write to you to inform you of the outcome of your correspondence, this could be a letter or a revised bill.

Please call 01753 475111 if you require an urgent response.